Hello! Today I am showing my beautiful wreath I made for Valentine’s Day.
Follow the tutorial below!
- Faux Roses and Baby’s Breath
- Hot Glue Gun
- Utility Knife
- Jute Rope
- Gather a couple of pieces of cardboard.
- Use a light-colored marker to draw a large X and O on each piece of cardboard. If you can’t draw the letters on your own, print out a letter template online to use as a guide.
- Use a utility knife to cut out the letters.
- Gather the faux roses and baby’s breath. Pull the flower bulbs from the stems.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the flowers on the letters.
- Continue gluing the flowers until the letters are completely covered.
- Cut two pieces of jute rope. Using a glue gun, glue the jute rope pieces on the back of the letters. Make sure the X is above the O.
- Cut another piece of the jute rope, and then glue it on the back of the X to make a hanger.
Now the wreath is ready to display!
Isn’t it lovely?
This wreath is the perfect way to decorate for Valentine’s Day. The best part is that it’s very fun and easy to make. I can’t wait to hang it on my front door for everyone to admire!
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!