Today’s blog post is about DIY decorations. With a little time and creativity, you can decorate any event with beautiful crafts you made with your own hands.
Follow the directions below to see how I transformed inexpensive items into lovely centerpieces.
- 2 Small Charger Plates
- 2 Candlesticks
- Artificial Flowers
- Gold Spray paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gather an assortment of colorful artificial flowers.
- Spray paint the candlesticks, then glue them on the bottom of the plates with a hot glue gun.
- Arrange the flowers on top of the plates.
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers to the plates. Continue this step until the plates are completely covered.
- The centerpieces are now ready to display!