I shop a lot at dollar stores. I always tell myself that I am only going to buy a couple of items, but then I end up leaving the store with a basket full of $1 goodies. On one of those shopping trips I bought a plain picture frame that I did not need, so I decided to give it a fun and girly makeover to match some projects I made earlier.
Check out the tutorial below.
- Picture Frame
- Scrapbook Paper
- White Chalk Paint
- Chipboard Letters
- Xacto Knife or Scissors
- Paint Brush
- Take the picture frame apart.
- Paint the frame and the chipboard letters with white chalk paint. Let them dry.
- Trim a sheet of scrapbook paper with scissors or an Xacto knife, then glue it on the frame backing.
- Glue the chipboard letters on the center of the covered frame backing.
- Put the picture frame back together, and the project is complete!
How cute is this frame? Please feel free to share it on Pinterest and similar sites. Have a great day!