Hello everyone! Today I am showing you how to turn a dollar store flower bouquet into beautiful decor for your home. Flowers can make any room feel more lovely and welcoming.
- 5″ Plain Wood Box
- Miniature Wood Picket Fence
- Decorative Wrapping Paper
- Artificial Flowers
- White Satin Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Decoupage Adhesive
- White Chalk Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Staple Gun
- Cut the wrapping paper into squares, then decoupage them on the wood box.
- Paint the miniature wood fence with white chalk paint. Once the paint is dry, glue the fence around the wood box with a hot glue gun.
- Cut a long strip of the satin ribbon, then staple the ribbon inside the box with a staple gun.
- Gather a bouquet of artificial flowers. Cut the flower stems with a wire cutter.
- Arrange the flowers inside the wood box, then hang the finished project from a hook or nail.