I recently bought a lot of scrapbook paper and a few paper punches which inspired today’s blog post. Paper crafts are fun and easy and the possibilities are endless with all the projects you can create. Check out the tutorial below for some inspiration!
- Balloon Paper Punch
- Scrapbook Paper
- Picture Frame
- Bakers Twine
- Glue Stick
- Spray Paint
- 3D Adhesive Mounts
- Gather a balloon punch and a some sheets of scrapbook paper. I went with a pink and orange theme, so I made sure the different papers complimented each other.
- Use the balloon punch to cut several balloon shapes out of the scrapbook paper.
- Remove the backing and glass from a picture frame.
- Paint the frame with spray paint. Let it dry.
- Cut a sheet of orange scrapbook paper and glue it to the frame backing.
- Cut another sheet of scrapbook paper into the shape of a house and glue it on the orange paper.
- Cut about five strings of the Bakers Twine and glue them above the paper house.
- Glue the paper balloons above the twine.
- Put adhesive mounts on the back of some of the balloons to add dimension to the project.
- I decided to make another paper house for this project because I felt the previous house was too small, and I didn’t like the pattern on the paper.
- Put the frame back together. Place it on a table or hang it on a wall.